From August to September 2016
Submit videos that capture activities that fulfill social responsibilities
Corporations, organizations, and any individuals can submit their works.
– The video must be about 3 minutes long
– The display must be 16:9
– Recommended pixel: 1024*768 and above
– Personally produced videos, or animation, documentary, motion graphics, etc.
Subject of the video
– all the stories about making change in our society.
– Creativity (Original and challenging methods of solving social problems)
– Impact (The effectiveness of the solution of the social problem and its influence)
– Quality of work (The completeness of the video)
– Participation and reaction of the netizens
Video Submission Period: Aug. 22 to Sept 31 2016.
All the submitted videos will be advertised on YouTube and Film Festival webpage.
Prime Minister Award, Minister of Ministry of the Interior Award, Minister of Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy Award, Minister of Ministry of Health and Welfare Award, Chairman of Financial Services Commission Award, Chairman of the Board of the Korea International Cooperation Agency Award, and others. Total of about 10 awards.
The outstanding video at the festival in the country will be played at the CSR Film Festival of the U.S and China.